The 401(k) Fund is a defined contribution plan that is meant to supplement your retirement. 

Your Contractor is required to make a hourly contribution on your behalf.

You also have the option to make tax-deferred voluntary contributions up to the maximum amount allowable by IRS regulations. 

Go to IRS and search maximum voluntary contribution for 401(k) plan for the current year.

No in-service distributions or loans are allowed under the Plan, however, there are hardship withdrawals allowed under the Safe Harbor IRS guidelines.  Please contact the Benefit office with all questions and to obtain forms for withdrawals.